Project Manager & Process Improvement Leader
Accomplished Project Manager and Process Improvement Leader with experience facilitating business performance improvement initiatives and shaping corporate and marketing communication strategies that build growth, streamline processes, and enhance global market awareness. Multifaceted innovator with proven record of conceptualizing creative ideas and partnering with key stakeholders in achieving company objectives.
Technology Expertise: SAP & ERP Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Project, Google Apps, Apple Office Tools, ACL Analytics Software, Bizagi, X-Mind
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Risk Assessment
- Corporate Governance
- Workflow Analysis
- Bilingual: Spanish & English
Beconsult, C.A., Caracas, Venezuela, 2013 – 2016
Financial Project Manager
Plan and oversee continuous process improvement initiatives within Finance Department guaranteeing timely, within budget, and quality-driven delivery of company objectives.
- Supervise requirements-based business processes for wide-ranging stakeholders.
- Define and monitor ongoing technological improvement initiatives such as Treasury Management and Risks & Insurances Systems.
- Lead management consulting projects for associated enterprises regarding accounts payable, general accounting, balanced scoreboard design, business processes design and implementation effectively establishing performance improvements.
PricewaterhouseCoopers, Caracas, Venezuela, 2005 – 2008 & 2010 – 2013
Marketing & Communications Manager, 2012 – 2013
Provided team leadership, maximizing Venezuelan marketing and communications networking activities.
- Championed marketing and operations development and oversight effectively improving customer relationship management and satisfaction survey delivery, optimal service delivery, corporate-aligned communications, and implementation of customer-centric service training for staff.
Management Consulting Manager, 2005 – 2008 & 2010 – 2012
Promoted from Associate to Management Consulting Manager position assuming supervisory proficiencies involving execution of consulting projects for clients in banking, media, manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, sales and distribution, construction, and energy industries.
- Developed and executed Systems and Process Assurance (SPA) projects annually for 15+ clients in diverse industries, delivering business process controls and risks reviews and assessments. Results presented to management with best practices and corrective measure recommendations.
- Restructured and documented BPA for IT Value Chain and initiated process workflow analysis effectively reducing large banking institution credit card location and distribution by 28% while delivering training to 600+ employees.
- Slashed utility company customer service expenses by 5.5% through development and implementation of strategic planning.
- Designed and deployed process analysis and workshop facilitation across multifunctional departments for consumer goods and media industry businesses guaranteeing compliance with 2007 Currency Conversion Law.
- Restructured processes, recommended implementation of workflow technologies in JD Edwards, and delivered department-wide trainings effectively enhancing procurement processes of a major consumer goods company.
Procter & Gamble, Caracas Venezuela, 2002 – 2005
Systems Analyst, 2003 – 2005
Reduced sales order cycle time by 80% for indirect customers through applying e-commerce and sales force automation applications for Venezuelan Market Development Organization sales team.
Information Technology Co-op, 2002 – 2003
Oversaw workflow activities and managed business needs to include liaising between users and developers successfully guaranteeing that Merchandising Funds System interfaces with SAP were implemented within set timeframe.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Hult International Business School, Cambridge, MA – 2009
Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering
Universidad Metropolitana, Caracas, Venezuela – 2004